March 14, 2018 – 2:30-4:00 pm eastern
For our first webinar together, we delved into research on the importance of family stability for positive child outcomes. We heard from field experts on what we have learned so far and what programs and policies work to provide stability in uncertain times. We talked with funder leaders about policy strategies to stabilize children’s lives. And, we talked together about the goals and plans for the Roundtable.
- Gina Adams, Urban Institute
- Leslie Boissiere, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Beverly Buck, Aloha Foundation
- Elsa Holguin, Rose Community Foundation
- Paula Sammons, W.K. Kellogg Foundation