In October, the American Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and the Children’s Hospital Association issued a joint Declaration of National Emergency in Child and Adolescent Mental Health. This webinar explores the scope of the problem. We’ll answer questions including:
- How do we know there is a problem and what does that problem look like?
- Who is affected?
- How do mental health problems differ in young and older children?
- Is this crisis because of the pandemic or outside of, but exacerbated by, the pandemic?
- What does this mean in your community? What supports do kids and families need?
- What are potential pathways for funders to make a difference?
Join us as we hear from:
- Tamar Magarik Haro, Senior Director of Federal and State Advocacy, AAP,
- Karen VanAusdal, Senior Director of Practice, CASEL, and
- Nia West-Bey, Director of Youth Policy, CLASP.